Philanthropic Services Specialist
Community First Foundation
The Philanthropic Services Specialist’s primary function is to support the organization’s development functions.
• Function as part of the Philanthropic Services team that supports the processes and data needs of donor information, moves management and other development strategies.
• Accurately enter and maintain donor, prospect, gift, fund and other associated data and information in the Raiser’s Edge (RE) donor database.
• Administer gift processing, acknowledgement and reporting based on Foundation policies.
• Responsible for mapping and documenting internal processes and procedures as they relate to development functions and the RE database.
• Develop and analyze data, creating written reports for decision-making using RE and prospect software.
• Provide research on prospective donors, board members and nonprofits using a variety of databases and other online tools.
• Serve as administrator of National Center for Family Philanthropy, onboard and train new staff and donors, coordinate with departments on incorporating family philanthropy.
• Responds to donors and other constituent inquiries as appropriate and assists as needed with their philanthropic giving, and in utilizing the Foundation’s online donor platform.
• Produce mailing lists, gift and other reports for both internal and external uses.
• Work with the finance team to ensure gift information is entered accurately across systems and any gift reporting requirements are met.
• Train and assist new and existing staff in use of Raiser’s Edge.
• Generate mailing lists for Foundation staff, and create donor, fund, and grant listings for Community Benefit Report as well as other external publications.
• Review and troubleshoot processes, offer recommendations for improvement, and implement changes.
• Participate in the annual budget process and utilize resources in a manner that supports good
• Promote Community First Foundation’s mission and vision and serves as an ambassador in the community.
• Participate in internal and external meetings as necessary.
• Participate in duties and functions beyond those described in this role summary as needed.
• Support Vice President of Philanthropic Services and Director of Philanthropic Services with projects/duties as assigned
• Assists with special projects and other duties beyond those described above, as needed.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Raiser’s Edge. Experience in moves management strategies preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree or will consider experience in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
• Possess highly accurate data entry skills.
• Comfort level with public speaking, training 1:1 and in groups, and presentations.
To learn more and apply, please visit http://ejob.bz/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27057957&portalGK=9134
Community First Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer